There are links to other useful sites all over our web site but this page collects them all together –
and even has a few additional links that we hope you will find useful.
Please email me,or leave a comment below if you would like additional links added, or you find an error in any of the existing links – they can sometimes go out-of-date without me spotting them.
- Somersham4u – Somersham4u
is a very useful site with a lot of information about local groups and the facilities available in and around Somersham. It, for example, includes information about the nature reserve, the library and the Time Bank.
- The Church of England Wedding site is a very useful place to start if you are thinking of getting married in one of our churches.
- There is a web site for village of Woodhurst on which you can find information about the village itself as well as the church. In fact there are a whole host of links there covering a lot more than we attempt to here. Do try it.
- This is the Old Hurst village site and they also have a twitter feed.
- Pidley has a page on Wikipedia
- Somersham Baptist Church is in the Eastern hemisphere and St John the Baptist Somersham is in the Western hemisphere but that’s because the Greenwich Meridian line runs right through the middle of the village. In fact we are about 200 yards apart and share many things.
- Lindsay Benson is our organist and choirmaster. He is also a professional singer and singing teacher with an enormous range of genres and styles in his background. This is his web site. Lindsay also leads the Pidley Male Voice Choir which is always looking for new members.
- Somersham’s Wikipedia page is here.